Thank you for creating this web page to voice ourselves. As a Magnolia Science parent for the last two years, I have had a lot of positive experiences. My kids (I have three kids attending Magnolia Science) are happier and go to school with joy every morning.
Nevertheless, when I was making some research on the Internet about my kids’ school, I came to realize that there are some websites with accusations that these schools are part of “Gulen charter schools”. I was curious to know about it too. So, I made some more research on this issue.
I have finally concluded that there are a group of people who are attacking my kids’ school based on connections to non-existing “Gulen charter schools”. I thought about the accusations and none of them was acceptable based on my experience as Magnolia Science parent. I like my kids’ teachers and the principal; we have a very good rapport with each other. I was telling my friends about Magnolia Science, of course, now, even more motivated to spread the word for my kids’ school. The class sizes are fantastically small and teachers are doing a great job with my kids. All I can advice to these accusers is to visit and see these schools, and to talk to school administrators and parents.
- Gulen charter schools conspiracy does not seem to decelerate Magnolia Schools (parents4magnolia.org)
- On “Gulen Charter Schools” Bloggers (parents4magnolia.org)
- Magnolia Science Academy – ‘Gulen Charter Schools’? (parents4magnolia.org)
- Magnolia Science Academy IS NOT a ‘Gulen Charter School’ (parents4magnolia.org)
- Gulen charter schools.. blah blah blah.. over and over.. (parents4magnolia.org)
- Gulen charter schools stuff (parents4magnolia.org)
- What does Gulen have to do with Magnolia charter schools? (parents4magnolia.org)
- Magnolia welcomes everyone (parents4magnolia.org)
- Magnolia Science Academy (parents4magnolia.org)
- Why Magnolia? (parents4magnolia.org)
- An observation on Gulen charter schools comments (parents4magnolia.org)